Learn to Recognize and Destroy Witchcraft Attacks Sent Against You and Others
PDF of notes below attached. Feel free to print, share, or post to social media.
Occult symbolism can be seen in major corporation logos in the oil industry, food, fashion, music, and entertainment industries. It’s everywhere. We are being assaulted with satanic and occult symbolism on a daily basis.
What people do not realize is that the symbolism used in these industries are real signs and sigils used to summon demons for assignments against others. It has been reported and proven that music producers have covens who put curses and spells on new records before being released. The same is done in all the other industries previously mentioned.
Candles are a favorite of witches because they activate their curses and spells when burning but are more effective when the candle is burning in the home of the person they are targeting. They give the candles as gifts to their targets and without knowing the target lights the candle in their home, office, ministry, or business not realizing they just activated a spiritual altar that will summon the assigned spirit or demon to enter that person’s life can cause all kinds of problems.
I am not saying that anyone who gives you a candle is trying to put you under a spell or curse. We give gifts to each other because we love and care about each other and giving gifts is one way of showing a person how special they are to you. However, we should always be prayerful about the products we purchase to bring into our homes or that buy to give to someone as a gift.
Some candles are made by companies owned by witches and just like a Christian business owner is going to pray over their business, the products they produce, and the consumers who will buy their products, witches do the same thing. Would you still buy a candle no matter how beautiful it smells or how long it lasts if you knew the owners of the company were witches and their candles were named to produce certain emotions or atmospheres?
Some candle companies use essential oils produced by new-age companies that call the spirit and the essence of the plant or root into the essential oil when being made and processed. That’s a form of new age witchcraft that is being released into a person’s home when lit.
Cursed items given as gifts create an open door for the witch, warlock, demons, devils to come and go into the home to torment, inflict, infirm, and even kill the target. The cursed item gives the demons legal right to access the home without resistance until the item is removed from the house or the witch will themselves astral project into the home of their victim to do many things to cause harm and even death.
Think of one item that you think a witch would give to someone, as a gift, that they want to harm through occult powers and write it down.
It can be anything and because you are a believer they will use things that are not obvious like a very expensive bible that you’ve wanted for a long time but could not afford. It will be something that you could reason couldn’t possibly be cursed therefore it is okay to keep. Some people will reason that the blood of Jesus can cleanse any item so as long as it is prayed over and covered in the blood of Jesus it is okay to bring in items from second-hand stores or antique shops are some examples.
If the Lord says to get rid of something you should obey. Once you are instructed by God it doesn’t matter what you pray over the item and it doesn’t matter if you say it is covered in the blood of Jesus. If you bring it into your home it will be an act of rebellion and give the enemy access to you, your business, and your ministry. Every area of your life could be affected and the thing about it is that the enemy plays it safe by gradually and subtlety causing issues in relationships, health, finances, sleeping issues, things always breaking which costs to repair or replay. I know some of these things we will experience in life and that’s true but if we are always experiencing issues like this and its just enough to keep us from getting ahead financially or receiving our healing and keeping it or receiving our healing from one thing but then a sickness manifests itself. If this is recurring it may be a curse that hasn’t been recognized by the victim.
Witches will curse items or people but then they place a spell over the items and themselves to cloak them from being known to the victim. The victim can have the cursed object in their face daily and still not see it for what it is. The victim may even discern they are under witchcraft attack but still not realize they have a cursed object in their home because of the spell to cloak the item. When the spell to cloak is broken the victim will suddenly see the item and know it has to go.
The same is true when a witch or warlock places a spell to cloak themselves from being known for their true intentions by their victim. This is why a person who is being influenced by a witch or warlock cannot see them and their evil intentions even when they are told by family and friends. The victim will even defend the witch or warlock and will even cut off all communication with family and friends which is exactly what the witch or warlock wants. They want to isolate their victim from everyone else in their life.
Story: A co-worker’s son is being attacked by an imaginary friend that turned out to be a spirit that was trying to take him out of the house. We dealt with the spirit but didn’t know that it had an open door to come and go as it pleased. The spirit tricked the little boy to enter into covenants by having him say things like we are friends forever. We will never be separated from each other…
I did not assume to know how to pray for the little boy. I asked the Lord and He revealed the spirit had the little boy enter into verbal covenants with him. The Lord told me to have him renounce the covenants and the spirit will leave. I had the little boy renounce the covenants and then I had him tell the spirit to go and ever come back. They never had another visitation from that spirit.
Story: The same co-worker’s daughter 18-year-old daughter healed of severe migraines when a co-worker threw her ex-boyfriend’s belongings out of the house. She had been trying to get him to pick up his belongings but would not. The co-worker thought I was crazy when I told her to get all his belongings out of the house until her daughter was instantly healed when the last box was taken out of the house.
Story: Bubba’s bible was cursed. I was attacked by the spirit attached to the bible when I brought it into my home. He was tormented by a spirit that would visit him every night since he was a little boy. He was in his late thirty’s when he gave me a bible a woman gave him when he was a little boy. She told him to always keep it by his bed at night while he slept. He didn’t know the woman and never saw him again. When the bible was removed from his bedroom that spirit never returned.
Bringing cursed objects isn’t the only way witches curse people. They project curses onto people. They can transfer curses and demons by laying their hand on someone. They love to do this in grocery stores and malls. They will enter into a person’s dream through dream sorcery and enter into covenants and rituals with the person and then cause the person to not remember any of it but now the person is bound to the witch, soul tied.
I learned something new last night. Road rage witchcraft. Yes, it’s a real thing.
Movies are just movies. It’s make-believe. It’s fantasy. These are some of the things people will say to rationalize watching movies filled with witchcraft and sorcery. They might say but the movie is spiritual and God speaks to me through it. Okay.
The truth is it is real witchcraft and sorcery spells and incantations being performed in the movies and even music lyrics are witchcraft spells and incantations. They do this to alter the listeners and the viewers to make them vulnerable to sin, iniquity, and transgression.
Deuteronomy 12:1-4, 8-9, 29-32 NKJV 1 "These [are] the statutes and judgments which you shall be careful to observe in the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you to possess, all the days that you live on the earth. 2 "You shall utterly destroy all the places where the nations which you shall dispossess served their gods, on the high mountains and on the hills and under every green tree. 3 "And you shall destroy their altars, break their [sacred] pillars, and burn their wooden images with fire; you shall cut down the carved images of their gods and destroy their names from that place. 4 "You shall not worship the LORD your God [with] such [things]. ... 8 "You shall not at all do as we are doing here today--every man doing whatever [is] right in his own eyes-- 9 "for as yet you have not come to the rest and the inheritance which the LORD your God is giving you. ... 29 "When the LORD your God cuts off from before you the nations which you go to dispossess, and you displace them and dwell in their land, 30 "take heed to yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire after their gods, saying, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I also will do likewise.' 31 "You shall not worship the LORD your God in that way; for every abomination to the LORD which He hates they have done to their gods; for they burn even their sons and daughters in the fire to their gods. 32 "Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.
The most basic checklist is in Deuteronomy 18
Deuteronomy 18:9-14 NLT 9 "When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, be very careful not to imitate the detestable customs of the nations living there. 10 For example, never sacrifice your son or daughter as a burnt offering. And do not let your people practice fortune-telling, or use sorcery, or interpret omens, or engage in witchcraft, 11 or cast spells, or function as mediums or psychics, or call forth the spirits of the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD. It is because the other nations have done these detestable things that the LORD your God will drive them out ahead of you. 13 But you must be blameless before the LORD your God. 14 The nations you are about to displace consult sorcerers and fortune-tellers, but the LORD your God forbids you to do such things."
Welcome to witchcraft season! It doesn’t only fall on Halloween. Every day is witchcraft season. Halloween is the time of year when people start attacking and accusing you for no reason, rebelling against authority, and otherwise walking in the flesh. Take authority over it in the name of Jesus. Don't bow to the intimidation and manipulation. And by all means, don't tap into it! We all need to be careful about tapping into spiritual witchcraft and releasing word curses against others and ourselves.
Do not send curses back to the one who sent them to you. You will reap what you sow because a seed produces after its own kind. Remember that. It applies to any kind of seed you sow – physical and spiritual.
When I felt led to teach on witchcraft and how to recognize the attacks I asked the Lord what He wanted to accomplish from this. He said He wanted His people to understand they should know how to deal with witchcraft in their personal lives and the lives of the people around them. He said most Christians don’t know how because they are used to going to someone else to deal with it for them or they do not attend a church that teaches how to break the power of witchcraft off a person’s life.
Hebrews 5:11-14 ESV 11 About this we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. 12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the basic principles of the oracles of God. You need milk, not solid food, 13 for everyone who lives on milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, since he is a child. 14 But solid food is for the mature, for those who have their powers of discernment trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil.
When is witchcraft season? EVERY DAY!
The subject of witchcraft is the one subject I receive the most responses to when I post on my website or YouTube channel. Of course, I am usually flooded with responses from the saints—some of whom were battling witchcraft in that moment and some of whom had never heard of spiritual witchcraft. Witchcraft is one of the powers in the hierarchy of the kingdom of darkness Paul listed in Ephesians 6:12. Just as the Holy Spirit is the power of God, witchcraft is a power of the enemy.
Webster’s Dictionary defines witchcraft as an irresistible influence of fascination -— and the Bible warns us not to be bewitched: "O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth? Before your eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified" (Gal. 3:1)
Obviously, there is a spiritual force that the Bible is warning us about. It causes us to take leave of our senses. Witchcraft releases strong confusion against our minds so that Jesus is not the clear focus of our lives. Once that happens, we are more vulnerable to the vain imaginations the enemy whispers to our souls. We have a responsibility to know about this spiritual wickedness and guard ourselves against it.
Witchcraft attacks often start with imaginations. Witchcraft plants seeds of deception through imaginations. These voices tell you things like "What's the use?", "Nothing will ever change," "I can't do anything right," and "I don't feel like going to church. I want to be alone."
With that said, here are eight signs you are under a witchcraft attack right now.
Sources for the eight signs are from www.jenniferclaire.org
1. Confusion: Witchcraft makes you question yourself, question your friends, question your leaders—question God. When witchcraft attacks, it's difficult to make sound decisions, you may forget your keys, forget important appointments, or even forget what the Word says. When strong confusion hits your mind, you can be sure it's not coming from God. God is not the author of confusion, but of peace (1 Cor. 14:33).
2. Trouble paying attention: When witchcraft attacks, it can feel like your mind is scrambled like an egg. You have trouble staying focused on the tasks at hand. Your mind wanders to and fro. You just can't keep a train of thought or pay attention to what you are hearing or reading. It can be difficult to hear from God and discern the devil. We must walk in 1 Peter 5:8: "Be sober and watchful, because your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour."
3. Wanting to hide in your cave: I like my cave. I like being alone with God, but when I feel tempted to hide in my cave rather than face the world—when I feel like David when he said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! For then I would fly away and be at rest" (Ps. 55:6)—I know I'm under attack. When Jezebel sent a messenger of fear with a word curse threatening Elijah's life, he ran scared and left his servant behind, sat in a cave, and wished he was dead. That's a witchcraft attack.
4. Forgetting who you really are: You are a child of the King. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Greater is He who is in you than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4). You are blessed coming in and blessed going out. Everything you put your hand to prospers. That's your legal position. But when witchcraft attacks, you feel like a worthless worm. You forget who you are in Christ, have little to no interest in the Word, church, praise, worship, or the like. You may feel guilt, condemnation, or self-pity.
5. Discouraged, depressed, and ready to quit: We all get discouraged from time to time, but when witchcraft attacks, you may just want to throw in the towel; send your resignation letter to God; quit, give up, cozy up in bed and pull the covers over your head. The devil comes to wear you out (Dan. 7:25), yet the Bible commands us not to grow weary in well-doing and promises we'll reap a harvest if we don't give up (Gal. 6:9). There's the tension, but let's be clear. The devil is trying to steal your harvest. Don't let him.
6. Angry and frustrated. When witchcraft attacks, you may feel angry and frustrated. You feel like people and things are standing in your way. You may get mad at yourself, mad at the devil, or even mad at God. You're sick and tired of your circumstances, but what you don't realize is that the enemy is magnifying your circumstances with distorted mirrors and smoke that clouds reality. When this happens, just keep acknowledging the Lord. He will make your paths straight (Prov. 3:6).
7. Sickness, aches, and pains. When witchcraft attacks your eyes burn, you might experience intense headaches, be super exhausted, or body pains that bring fear of something worse is happening in your body. Sometimes your chest gets tight and you get dizzy. Some people may experience terrible back pain when witchcraft manifests in their life. One might experience old stroke or cancer symptoms return. Sickness is not from God. We have authority over it, but many times we like to grumble and complain and confess how bad off we are, which only strengthens the enemy's grip on us. The devil brings what Jonah 2:8 calls "lying vanities" against you to make you think something is wrong so you'll confess it out of your mouth and open the door for it to settle.
8. Just plain worn out. If you've slept eight hours, had a tall cup of coffee and you still feel like you've been run over by a truck, witchcraft could be attacking you. This is one of the ways witchcraft comes after many people, especially God’s people, ministers, and intercessors. Learn not to give in by laying down for a nap that turns into four or five hours of witchcraft-induced sleep. If you are eating well, sleeping well, exercising well, and living well—and if you are generally healthy—you shouldn't feel like you're walking through quicksand. This could be a witchcraft attack.
How Witchcraft Operates
Witches must have a vehicle to deliver their payload – curse, spell, incantation, etc. Witches will usually attach their spells to an element to be the delivery system – earth, water, branch, leaves, stones, etc. One of the easiest ways for a witch to attack someone in their own home and do it legally is by giving gifts to the intended victim. This is why witches give gifts. If they can get their target to willingly accept a gift they have attached curses and spirits to it is as if their target just gave the witch a key to their house to come and go as they please. They will then astral project and soul travel into homes at will and cause illnesses, injuries, divorces, abuses of all kinds, etc.
Once the target unknowingly accepts the gift (spirit poison) they come under the influence of the witch. It can happen at your place of employment or place of worship. Anywhere the gift is planted gives the witch legal authority to operate until the point of contact (gift) is removed. Once the gift is received the witch may immediately go for the jugular to try to take the target out or the witch may want to see the target suffer for a season before they permanently take them out.
Once a witch has a person under their spell that person will suddenly find themselves telling this witch their deepest, darkest, and most personal secrets even though they only met them recently. If you have ever been a victim of a witch in this way you will walk away from those encounters wondering why you trusted that person so much information that was not ever asked for and why you couldn’t seem to keep your mouth shut. You’re under a spell.
The witch will try to gather all the information they can from you about your life personally and any information about the others in the office. Then the witch will put together a strategy to cause division and even get you fired to your position if that’s the intended goal.
Remember, witchcraft is the practice of using supernatural power (from demons) to control a person or situation to produce a specific outcome. Where is the best place for this kind of witchcraft to be very effective? On the job to further a career? Home? Church?
White magic is basically the same thing depending on who you are talking to. People who practice white magic will tell you it's good magic and used to do only good. If it’s not the power of the Holy Spirit doing the good then whose power is it?
Black magic is witchcraft used to hurt someone or a group of people. Hurt, as in killing physically, to cause serious injuries, freak accidents, infirmities that lead to death, etc. Most of the time the one who practices black magic will cause severe pain and loss to their victim. The greater the pain and suffering just before their victim dies the better. It gives the witch access to demons and devils with greater power. They get a promotion and increase in their counterfeit of the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
The reason black magic gives access to demons and devils with greater power is because black magic requires blood sacrifices. Both animal and human sacrifices. The blood on the altar opens portals to demonic realms so that the witch or warlock will summon and assign a demon. Once that demon is released it is relentless in its attack.
Questions to Ask Yourself Right Now
Do not be one to beat the air (1 Cor. 9:26). Don't presume to know what spirit may be attacking you by comparing symptoms to a checklist. This article is meant to prime the pump of information that could spark a revelation for each individual. Ultimately, you need Holy Spirit discernment to be absolutely sure you’re waging legal warfare against the right demon. The last thing you want to do is provoke another spirit to join forces with the real culprit. We need to put the discernment back into spiritual warfare.
There are some practical questions you can ask yourself to help you discern a witchcraft attack:
1. Are you on an emotional roller coaster, rushing from anger to sadness to confusion? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
2. Are you so overwhelmed with your circumstances that you just want to call in sick, stay in bed and feel sorry for yourself? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
3. Do you feel like nobody can possibly understand what you are going through and that nobody even cares anyway? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
4. Do you feel like everything you do is wrong, that nobody appreciates you anyway? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
5. Are you getting offended with people, are you touchy and fretting over what people are doing or saying? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
6. Are people rising up against you with false accusations and angry outbursts without any apparent justification? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
7. Are you reasoning out your life to the point of fear or confusion? You could be under a witchcraft attack.
Before I understood the power of witchcraft, I could answer yes to those questions when I was under attack. Witchcraft doesn't hit me that way anymore. In fact, I've learned to take authority over it, cast down imaginations, be slow to speak, and maintain my joy despite the exhaustion, low-grade to migraine headaches, and burning eyes.
When that doesn't work, I've learned that when I've done all I can do, to stand. I've learned to open my mouth and ask others to fight with me because one can put 1,000 to flight and two can put 10,000 to flight. And I've learned to get into the presence of God and pray in the Spirit. If we submit ourselves to God and resist witchcraft, it will eventually flee. Remember, when you've done all you can do, stand. Just keep standing.
Paul said in the end times these practices would be done in plain sight for all to see and inquire of but Paul was especially speaking of it being practiced in the church and from the pulpits.
2 Timothy 3:1-17 NKJV 1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was. 10 But you have carefully followed my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, afflictions, which happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra--what persecutions I endured. And out of [them] all the Lord delivered me. 12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. 13 But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. 14 But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned [them], 15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Much of the NT is all about dealing with devils, demons, witches, spiritual warfare, etc. Why the NT church today will say we don’t talk about that stuff because all we need is love or all we need is Jesus. Jesus said I give to you the authority…
Luke 10:18-20 NKJV 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 "Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."
How to break witchcraft attacks
You can pray this prayer for yourself and for others dealing with witchcraft attacks Always allow the Holy Spirit to lead you in prayer because every situation is different and will require prayer specific to each unique situation.
1. Repent for any sin known and unknown. Unrepented sin makes us targets for witchcraft attacks.
2. Forgive anyone who has hurt you especially the one attacking you through witchcraft.
3. Renounce any curses or promises of revenge and ask God to forgive you for saying that.
4. Remove any cursed items in the home. Some things are obvious and some are not. This will require asking Holy Spirit to show you.
5. Break spells to cloak cursed items so that the cursed items are never considered even though they’re in plain sight.
6. Break any points of contact and soul ties created with witches through material objects and forbid them to return to harass you.
7. Renounce any agreements you may have unknowingly entered into with a witch or warlock. This can also happen in dreams through dream sorcery.
8. By the power of the Holy Spirit break and destroy any altars set up against you, including any likenesses being used of you to be a point of contact.
9. Break and destroy every mark placed upon your head by the devil, demons, witches, warlocks…
10. Bind the spirit of witchcraft
11. Break and cancel their assignment against you
12. Break every yoke, cord, and chain the enemy is trying to bind you with
13. Curse the root, stem, and fruit of the works of this attack. Command it all to whither, die, fall dead to the ground, and bear no more fruit.
14. Apply the blood of Jesus to your mind, will, emotions, and everything that pertains to you and your loved ones.
15. Ask God to let the healing virtue of Jesus Christ flow freely into your life healing every area that has been under attack.
16. Ask God to visit the witches attacking you. Believe me, He will visit them.
17. Break the hold of the enemy and command him to release of whatever has been blocked, stolen, or withheld by witchcraft back into your possession. Ask God to release the angels to go and gather it and bring it into your possession at the appointed time.
18. Ask God to release angels to war on behalf of your prayers to bring them to pass for His glory.
19. In Jesus' name amen!
Receive this blessing:
The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you,
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you Shalom.
In His name,
Smashing Pillars International … helping people stuck in life become unstuck…